How to lose weight

This is how our process works:

We are born with the ability to change our mental and physical reality by using our mind and this is what we will work with you to do. We will help you to change the way that you think to enable you to be your desired weight, feel great and look great too!

  • If we want to feel happy, we have the ability to use our body and mind to produce that feeling at will.
  • If we want to feel upset, then we can concentrate our mind on something upsetting to us and it will produce that reality for us.

It is as easy as that.

Problems with our bodies and behaviours generally occur when we establish habits over a period of time that are not supportive for us.

For example:

  • We start overeating
  • We have repetitive negative thoughts
  • We start snacking on high fat foods out of a need for comfort
  • We stop exercising
  • We watch too much TV
  • We start drinking to relax
  • We start smoking

These are not necessarily habits that we consciously choose, we just repeat the behaviour sufficient times so that it becomes a habit and before long we have a problem. We have trained our mind and body to have the problem.

The great news is that we can just as easily retrain the mind to not have the problem and that is what we will work with you to do.

Let’s take for example having repetitive negative thoughts, which for some people ends up as being depression.

Something in life sparks off a succession of negative thinking. It is normally some sort of major event, like the death of a relative. These negative thoughts are repeated day after day until they happen automatically and all of a sudden negative thinking has become a habit. The mind then produces chemicals associated with this negative thinking and that is what can cause clinical depression.

In order to come out of the habit, you have to break it somehow and train your mind to think positive thoughts that will produce different chemicals in the body and so will bring you out of your depression.  That is where we come in. We will work with you and provide the tools to change those unwanted habits and produce the results that you desire.

Studies show that:

  • We only use 4% of our mental resources. We will help you access some of the other 96%.
  • We have roughly 60,000 thoughts a day. 95% of these thoughts are the same as the ones that we had yesterday. We will work with you to challenge negative thoughts and design thought patterns for you that empower you.



Take the 21 day course